Honda Civic SI Remote Programming Instructions OUCG8D-344H-A
Manufacturer Part Number: Honda G8D-344H-A
FCC ID: Honda OUCG8D-344H-A
Battery: CR2025 / 2025
Need a spare? We have these remotes for sale both NEW & USED!
Main Systems This Remote Is Compatible With:
Honda Civic SI 2002 – The 344H remote looks identical to some others but is not cross compatible with the 521 or 523 remotes. Make sure you have the right remotes before wasting any time trying to program them!
This remote is compatible with the following antenna(s):
How To Program OUCG8D-344H-A Remote Transmitter Fob:
Make sure you have all existing and new remotes with working batteries before beginning the procedure:
* YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE WORKING FOB TO PROGRAM NEW ONES *
1. With all doors/hood/trunk closed turn the key to the ON position (just before the car cranks – don’t turn it to start) and hit the lock button on the working remote. (the on/run position is just before crank when the cluster lights come on). Turn ignition off.
2. Repeat 3 more times leaving the key in the ON position the last time and on the fourth time the door locks will cycle.
3. Now press the lock button once on each remote you want to program and the door locks will cycle each time a remote is programmed.
4. Turn the key off and remove to exit programming mode.
5. (Quick Program Summary - All doors closed, ignition on, lock on remote, ignition off, ignition on, lock on remote, ignition off, ignition on, lock on remote, ignition off, ignition on, door locks cycle, lock on each remote to program – locks cycle each time for verification.)
Have Any Questions? Leave us a comment below and we will try to help!